1. How long have you been a Christian? How has your life changed in that time?
2. What have you learned from your Bible reading lately? What you have learned from church or a Bible study group lately?
3. How did your lifestyle change immediately after you became a Christian? In the last 5 years as a Christian?
4. Do you listen to other Bible teachers besides Pastor Wes? Who? What have you learned from them?
5. When you open your Bible, do you pray and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you? What have you ever learned about life and morality from the Holy Spirit? Is the Spirit guiding your daily life?
6. Have you taken responsibility for your own personal growth in Christ? Pastor Wes mentioned these three areas of growth in the Christian life: Knowledge of the Bible and Theology; Christian Morality and Lifestyle; Advancing the Kingdom of God. In what aspect of the Christian life do you consider yourself to be deficient? How are you going to grow in that area in 2018?